Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bluunis
















Name: Bluunis




Tag Line: The Ultimate Impressionist




Website Address: www.bluunis.com




Ambassador: None












Treatments:




1. Eye Brow




2. Face




3. Body









Location:




1. Sungei Wang Plaza




2. Mid Valley City




3. Jaya 33




4. Sunway Pyramid




5. Th Curve




6. Centro Mall, Klang




7. Aeon Bukit Tinggi, Klang




8. Subang Parade




9. Gurney Plaza, Penang




10. Queensbay Mall, Penang




11. Aeon Seberang Prai, Penang












Rating: Bad (1-5) Good
Ambience: 2
Service: 2
Price:1
Product: 2
Results: 2








Comment:

5 comments:

Clover said...

Spotted your write – ups, it’s cool. Very beneficial and interesting there are some ideas I haven’t heard before. Thanks for sharing.

clover
www.n8fan.net

Leslie Lim said...

I really dont like to read blogs. But when I found your post, I started to like it. I found it interesting and informative. Thank you for the effort in posting this kind of information.

Laiza
www.imarksweb.org

Barbie Chiu said...

Things happened for a reason so be thankful for everything. Thank you for your wonderful article. I hope you could inspire more people. Please visit my site.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com

Cindy Dy said...

You are an awesome blogger. This is one of the best blog I had visited so far. Hope to read more post from you in the future. Keep it up. God bless.

www.gofastek.com

lee woo said...

Love it! Very interesting topics, I hope the incoming comments and suggestion are equally positive. Thank you for sharing this information that is actually helpful.


ufgop.org
ufgop.org